Sunday, November 1, 2015

N a t u r a l H i s t o r y














Sometimes I love being a tourist in Sydney, especially on rainy days. As soon as I enter the natural history museum I feel like I am in another world, and I stare at the specimens for hours if I have the time. I love the old museum room with the wooden panelling, I wish the entire museum remained original, but I know things must change. However, if I could go back in time, I would certainly make sure I visited some museums, perhaps the Natural History Museum in New York would be first on the list. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Natural History Museum New York is one of the top museums around. I also feel like you. But yeah things have to be changed by time. BTW, you shared some fantastic photographs of the museum.

    ReplyDelete