Thursday, November 6, 2014

w i l t i n g






Here are some photographs of wilting flowers outside a window on a busy street in my neighbourhood. I don’t know if they represent anything; I often see street kids arranging various items in this specific place, so they are likely more of an art installation that a symbol of mourning, or perhaps both. Nonetheless I liked how they looked, so here they are.
I love carrying around my old Minolta with me most of the time, if my bag isn’t already too heavy, not that anything is more important, apart from maybe a water bottle in the stifling heat we have entered. I love to shoot film mostly, there is something so magical and beautiful about it.


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers,..These must be on garden gate
    Gartentür

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's looking just beautiful,
    I really like that,
    sliding swing gates sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this nice and informative post about garden,
    horticulturalist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice link shared, thank you so much.
    Blinds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well constructed blog and very beneficial content you have provided there.
    Venetian Blinds

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blog you have shared with us,
    it's very nice,
    Plantation Shutters Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw,..It's just amazing and lovely post..
    I really like it,.
    Blinds Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  8. All About Indoor House Plants With name and pictures flowering plants, terrace plants, office plants and all kinds of details.
    Indoor Plants Guide -All About House Plants Information propagation and care details

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are looking just amazing,..I really like it,.
    kunstgras

    ReplyDelete